Monday, we actually took Jaxon to KY, to celebrate Grandma's retirement. It was so nice and Jaxon really enjoyed checking everything out in the library! He was so funny, of course, waving at everybody! Everyone says that he is very friendly.
He is also beginning to give lots of kisses. It was so cute - the other night when we got home from KY, I was reading him a book about little bears. Everytime I turned the page, he gave the bear a kiss. I wish I had that on camera. Here are a few recent pictures.
First Time in His Pool
He loves to climb in the wagon and hang out!
Jaxon and Joseph
Mema, Grandma, Mimi, Jaxon, me, and Jonathan
Playing on the Deck
1 comment:
Glad u guys r havin a good summer! Love the frog pool...we got Addie the turle. She loves being in the water:) Taking her to a "big" pool this wkend. We will see how it goes! TTYL :)
Post a Comment