Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Jaxon on the way!

Jonathan and I are so excited to be sharing this time with everyone. We really wanted to find a way to share this exciting adventure with our friends and family. I will try to update as we travel down this exciting road. As for now, I am getting bigger each and every day. I do have to say that my 1 sweatsuit that fits was very hot today, as it was about 70 degrees outside. Even though I was hot and swelling by the hour, I just didn't feel like it would be appropriate to wear my Umbro shorts to work; however, I did wear my flip-flops. They are much easier to put on since I have to ask Jonathan to tie my shoes for me now. Oh well! What are you to do! I just hope Jaxon arrives before I have to buy any spring maternity clothes. I am trying to hold out. It shouldn't be too much longer!

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Great Job on the blog Ashley !

I can't wait till that precious baby boy is here ! You are going to make a WONDERFUL Mama !

Now what am I going to do at work without you !?

Lindsey said...

I'm impressed about the new blog. You've got more skills than I do.

I'm very excited about Jaxon coming! He's going to be a beautiful baby. That kid is going to have some great parents.

Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you both.This baby will be so loved. I can't wait to see him. I hope Dudley feels the same. Love to you both.
Auntie Jane

jen said...

It seems like yesterday that I got the e-mail you were pregnant! Jaxon is going to be loved by so many people!!! I'm so excited to meet him and be a part of his life!!! Fun, fun, fun!! Love to all of you! Good job on the blog, I'm very impressed! :)

jen

Anonymous said...

I love this, Ashley! Thanks so much for doing it - we'll get to share in Jaxon's life so much more since we won't see him all the time.

Sorry he missed Ben's birthday - but Jaxon should have a day of his own!

Look forward to hearing from you all soon!
Love,
Kim

Christmas Time!

Trip to Hawaii

Jaxon's Six Month Pictures

3 Month Portraits

Summertime!!

Our Wildcat Fan!


Amanda, Joseph, and Jax

Lindsey and Jaxon playing on his favorite play mat

Memaw and Jaxon

Aunt Jane feeding Baby Jax

Me, Jaxon, Jonathan, Grandma, & Dudley on our family picnic!

Wearing dad's shades

Mimi giving Jaxon a bath

Bath Time

He likes to smile!

Jaxon and Kaylor napping

Jaxon meeting some of the neighbors

Jaxon's First Studio Pictures

Jaxon and Kaylor

Jaxon and Kaylor
They are already best buddies!

Jaxon's first visit with his great-grandma, Mema

Jaxon's first visit with his great-grandma, Mema

Jaxon and Aunt Emily

Jaxon and Aunt Emily

Jaxon's Arrival!!

Anticipating the Big Day!

Anticipating the Big Day!
Jaxon, we're still waiting for your arrival!!

Jaxon's Room

Showered with Love

One of Jaxon's Very First Pictures

One of Jaxon's Very First Pictures
This is an ultrasound picture taken in December. You can see it is a headshot. He is holding his hands up by his face and is even grinning for the camera!

How We Spread the News!

How We Spread the News!
Dudley wore this T-shirt to reveal the exciting news that he was going to have a new sibling. His shirt said "Have you heard the big news? I'm going to be a big brother!!"