Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Events!!

I can't believe how fast time flies! I remember last year, Jonathan and I couldn't imagine what it would be like this year having little Jaxon to enjoy the holidays with. Now, we can't imagine life without him. I think he had a lot of fun throughout all of our Thanksgiving festivities. We really enjoyed spending time with our families, and I know that Jaxon loved all of the entertainment. On Thanksgiving day, we went to Jonathan's grandparents house and spent the day. Although Jaxon did not get to share in the turkey eating this year, he did enjoy his sweet potatoes.

The next day, we went to Kentucky and had Thanksgiving dinner with my side of the family. Of course, the food was great and Jaxon really enjoyed looking at all of the people and watching cousin Sophie play. He is very observant and totally entertained by other kids. On Saturday, Jonathan had a little daddy time with Jax while MiMi and I did some Christmas shopping. Jaxon loves to watch the games with daddy. He is constantly saying "da-da" and, as always, smiling!!

On Sunday, we took Jaxon to church. He stayed in the nursery and loved it! He played and played and got to meet many friends from back home. We also took the opportunity to get a picture of him in front of the fellowship hall named after Jonathan's dad. It was a special day and Jaxon enjoyed every minute of it. Afterwards, he was exhausted and slept right through Sunday dinner. I have always loved the holiday season, and I love it even more now that Jaxon is here. I have so much to be thankful for!! Now, I can not wait until Christmas!!! I have posted a few pictures below of the past weekend.

This is a picture of all of us at Jonathan's grandparents on Thanksgiving Day.Below are a couple of pictures of Jaxon playing at my family dinner.


This is a picture of us standing in front of the fellowship hall named after Jonathan's dad.

1 comment:

~The Taylor Family~ said...

He is getting so big! Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner? I'm like you...I love having Addison to share with everyone around the holidays. It's fun getting to show her off to everyone:)

Christmas Time!

Trip to Hawaii

Jaxon's Six Month Pictures

3 Month Portraits

Summertime!!

Our Wildcat Fan!


Amanda, Joseph, and Jax

Lindsey and Jaxon playing on his favorite play mat

Memaw and Jaxon

Aunt Jane feeding Baby Jax

Me, Jaxon, Jonathan, Grandma, & Dudley on our family picnic!

Wearing dad's shades

Mimi giving Jaxon a bath

Bath Time

He likes to smile!

Jaxon and Kaylor napping

Jaxon meeting some of the neighbors

Jaxon's First Studio Pictures

Jaxon and Kaylor

Jaxon and Kaylor
They are already best buddies!

Jaxon's first visit with his great-grandma, Mema

Jaxon's first visit with his great-grandma, Mema

Jaxon and Aunt Emily

Jaxon and Aunt Emily

Jaxon's Arrival!!

Anticipating the Big Day!

Anticipating the Big Day!
Jaxon, we're still waiting for your arrival!!

Jaxon's Room

Showered with Love

One of Jaxon's Very First Pictures

One of Jaxon's Very First Pictures
This is an ultrasound picture taken in December. You can see it is a headshot. He is holding his hands up by his face and is even grinning for the camera!

How We Spread the News!

How We Spread the News!
Dudley wore this T-shirt to reveal the exciting news that he was going to have a new sibling. His shirt said "Have you heard the big news? I'm going to be a big brother!!"