We had a great weekend. Our friends, Ryan and Courts, came to our house for dinner Friday night and it was so good to get together with them again! We ate and played games, which was so much fun! Then, on Sunday we went to visit Jonathan's grandparents in Hohenwald. It was really nice to get together with everyone and be around friends and family for the weekend. Jaxon enjoyed every minute. I have posted some pictures of our visit below.

Monday, November 17, 2008
Friends and Family
As you can see I finally posted some of Jaxon's six month pictures. I was so excited with the way they turned out, I could not wait to share them with everyone! Josh, the photographer, did such a wonderful job. I can't believe how much Jaxon has changed in the past few months. Time goes so quickly and he is growing so fast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Time!
Trip to Hawaii
Jaxon's Six Month Pictures
3 Month Portraits
Summertime!!
Our Wildcat Fan!
Amanda, Joseph, and Jax
Lindsey and Jaxon playing on his favorite play mat
Memaw and Jaxon
Aunt Jane feeding Baby Jax
Me, Jaxon, Jonathan, Grandma, & Dudley on our family picnic!
Wearing dad's shades
Mimi giving Jaxon a bath
Bath Time
He likes to smile!
Jaxon and Kaylor napping
Jaxon meeting some of the neighbors
Jaxon's First Studio Pictures
Jaxon and Kaylor
They are already best buddies!
Jaxon's first visit with his great-grandma, Mema
Jaxon and Aunt Emily
Jaxon's Arrival!!
Anticipating the Big Day!
Jaxon, we're still waiting for your arrival!!
Jaxon's Room
Showered with Love
One of Jaxon's Very First Pictures
This is an ultrasound picture taken in December. You can see it is a headshot. He is holding his hands up by his face and is even grinning for the camera!
How We Spread the News!
Dudley wore this T-shirt to reveal the exciting news that he was going to have a new sibling. His shirt said "Have you heard the big news? I'm going to be a big brother!!"
2 comments:
Hey! I love the 6month pictures! He is adorable and his head is looking great too. His little overalls w/his name are so cute. Did Courtney do the name? I would love for her to make Addison something. We are doing her 3month pictures next Tues. w/JCPenneys. I am excited! TTYL
Those picture are amazing!!! He does such a great job...although his job wasn't hard with such a cute little boy. He is adorable!
Post a Comment