
Well, a lot has happened over the past few weeks. First of all, Jaxon turned 9 months old. At his check-up, he weighed 22 1/2 pounds and was 29 1/2 inches long. The doctor said that he is very long for his age, so he may end up being tall. He is healthy and happy! Also, his head is continuing to shape-up. We go back to Vanderbilt next week for another check-up. Believe it or not, the helmet is coming in quite handy at this stage because he is constantly falling over a bumping his head now that he is pulling up on everything! I can't imagine him not having the helmet. It is such a part of him now!
Not too long ago, our good friends, Courtney and Kerry, brought their little girl, Kaylor, over to play for a while. She and Jaxon are the same age and it is just so fun watching them together. They had a big time playing with toys and, of course, chewing on them. They are just too cute together!

Since Jaxon turned 9 months old, that meant that it was time for some new pictures. I was so excited when I got these back. Here are a few of them that I wanted to share with everybody.



He is growing up so fast! The day after picture day, Jonathan and I decided to take Jaxon to the park for his first big-boy swing ride! It was a beautiful day. I think he enjoyed it. We also took some time to look at the ducks. He was really tired and immediately fell aleep as soon as we got back into the car.

Jonathan and I a

lso had a fantastic Valentine's Day. We actually spent the weekend in Las Vegas. We decided to celebrate turning 30 and Valentine's all at once. We had a great time. I think we pretty much did everything except hit the jackpot! Oh well - we still had so much fun! We went to some shows, admired all the casinos and hotels, and ate at an awesome restaurant overlooking the strip. It was pretty amazing! I think Jaxon had a good visit with grandma while we were gone. He even got to go on a trip to Hohenwald to spend the day. Below are a few pictures from the weekend.
This was overlooking Vegas from the restaurant.
Jonathan standing in front of New York New York

In front of the Luxor
I think that I have covered everything that we have been up to lately. Jonathan's soccer season is getting ready to start, so I know that things will continue to get busier. Before we know it, we will be celebrating Jaxon's one year old birthday! I can't believe it has almost been a year!! I will try to update again soon!
1 comment:
What good pictures Ashley! I LOVE the ones that Josh did for Jaxon. He looks like a little boy. It was great babysitting him yesterday, he was a little snuggler with me :) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment