Anyway, we all had a very busy weekend. We took Jaxon to Atlanta for his first soccer tournament, which, by the way, turned out really good! We made it to the finals!! Way to go Coach Jonathan!!! Anyway, Jaxon had a blast. I say that because he was so happy the entire time. He giggled, smiled, ate, and slept all weekend. Thankfully, he is now sleeping really well through the night, and in the hotel was no different. He actually slept until 8:45 one morning. It was pretty funny, though - I walked into the hotel room and saw Jonathan and Jaxon taking a nap together and they were actually sleeping in the exact same position - like father like son, right? You can see in the picture below that Jaxon was pooped out and literally sleeping like a baby! All of that soccer must have worn him out.
We also went to Stone Mountain and saw the laser show. It was really neat, but super loud, which we weren't expecting. I kept a cloth and my hands over Jaxon's ears the entire time. He watched most of the show. I think he was pretty amazed by the whole thing - he was just taking it all in. You can see in the picture below, Jonathan is pushing Jaxon in his stroller up towards the mountain. It really was beautiful!
When we came home, Jaxon enjoyed playing with his toys that he missed over the weekend. Below, you can see a picture of him playing and doing some tummy time. He has so much energy and loves to kick, kick, kick! He is also becoming a lot more vocal and constantly babbles. I love it! Well, I think that is it for now. Wish us luck tomorrow. We will most likely not have any results tomorrow, but I will keep everyone updated when we know more.
No comments:
Post a Comment