So, as you can see, Jaxon had his 3 month portrait session a little over a week ago. I am so pleased with the pictures and I can't wait to order some. Jaxon did OK during the session, but he did get very sleepy and hungry. As you can see, he was sound asleep during our family pictures. Thankfully, we had them done here at the house, so he was much more comfortable. He has been really busy this past week. I am loving the Olympics. We watch them everyday and our favorite is the gymnastics. I think that Jaxon was getting in the spirit of the games because this week he rolled over from his tummy to his back for the very first time! I couldn't believe it! It's amazing how excited I got. If I had a gold medal, I would've given it to him. He was amused that I was so excited. He just looked at me and smiled. I have realized that he only does it when he wants to though. I flip him over sometimes when I want him to show off, but when he doesn't want to do it, he won't. It's great though. I love watching him develop and learn new things.
I also found out that one of my good friends is going to be able to keep him when I go back to work, so he does not have to go to daycare. It couldn't work out any better. He will be in excellent hands and very much loved. I know that I will feel much more comfortable. Anyway, things have been great and I will keep everyone updated on his new skills. I am sure that after watching a few more gymnastics routines, he will go straight from rolling over to turning back-handsprings, or maybe he'll be prepared to start swimming next summer. I can't wait for that!! Enjoy the pics!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Time!
Trip to Hawaii
Jaxon's Six Month Pictures
3 Month Portraits
Summertime!!
Our Wildcat Fan!
Amanda, Joseph, and Jax
Lindsey and Jaxon playing on his favorite play mat
Memaw and Jaxon
Aunt Jane feeding Baby Jax
Me, Jaxon, Jonathan, Grandma, & Dudley on our family picnic!
Wearing dad's shades
Mimi giving Jaxon a bath
Bath Time
He likes to smile!
Jaxon and Kaylor napping
Jaxon meeting some of the neighbors
Jaxon's First Studio Pictures
Jaxon and Kaylor
They are already best buddies!
Jaxon's first visit with his great-grandma, Mema
Jaxon and Aunt Emily
Jaxon's Arrival!!
Anticipating the Big Day!
Jaxon, we're still waiting for your arrival!!
Jaxon's Room
Showered with Love
One of Jaxon's Very First Pictures
This is an ultrasound picture taken in December. You can see it is a headshot. He is holding his hands up by his face and is even grinning for the camera!
How We Spread the News!
Dudley wore this T-shirt to reveal the exciting news that he was going to have a new sibling. His shirt said "Have you heard the big news? I'm going to be a big brother!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment