The tractor was a HUGE hit with Jaxon. He loved it and if he even heard the "T-word" then he definately wanted a ride. This is a picture of his first ride on the tractor with Uncle John.
Taking a walk on the farm with Grandma, Aunt Em, and Mimi.
Jaxon literally looked through the gate and said "What's up, Cow?" It was too funny!
Jaxon enjoyed petting Paris with Dad (exept he actually put his hand up Paris' nostril)!
He loved nothing more than a tractor ride with Dad!!
He was really working hard mowing the grass!
This was Jaxon's first horse ride with Uncle Tim. This horse is huge! It is the same one that I rode a few years back, except I was almost be-headed by a tree! No...I'm not kidding and, yes....the entire family was watching! I did manage to stay on. Thank goodness for helmets! I'm so glad nobody took a picture of that (that I know of)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment