Well, I can't believe it, but on Thursday, Jaxon turned 2 years old! It is so hard to believe that it has been 2 years! He has definately gone from baby to full-blown toddler in no time! Jonathan and I took some time off from work that day and went to Jaxon's daycare to have a little birthday party for him. After the party, we took him to a place called Monkey Joe's. It's a huge play gym for kids that has a bunch of bouncy toys. He had so much fun and so did we. Here are a few pictures from the day.
Jaxon's cupcake cake - He LOVES Mickey Mouse right now! And, of course, he loves airplanes too, so the cake couldn't have been more perfect for him!
When Jonathan and I got to the daycare, Jaxon was actaully still taking a nap! I had to get a picture of that!!
When he woke up and saw that we were there, he was SO excited!
Cupcakes with friends - Daddy even wore 'Mickey' ears
Having a blast at Monkey Joe's
Going down a HUGE slide with dad
Of everything there, the toy cars, trucks, bikes, and trains were his favorite!
Opening one of his favorite gifts - a Mickey Mouse train!
No comments:
Post a Comment