And then one morning, I was washing dishes and as I was looking out the window, I noticed a HUGE alligator swimming across the lagoon, right towards our bank! From then on, we saw them just about everyday! Did I mention, we also had Dudley with us? This made for some risky night-time walks! Thank goodness, we all made it back OK, and did not have any unexpected encounters with these scary creatures! It made for some great entertainment, though! Can you spot the gators in the pictures below?
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Can you Spot the Gator?
When we went to Hilton Head, we stayed on a really nice oceanfront golf resort. Obviously, there was the beach, but there was also a lagoon that ran through the resort. I noticed that when we got in our condo, there was a letter welcoming us and explaining that there was a variety of wildlife that can be found on the resort, including alligators. Since Jonathan and I stayed at this resort years ago, I didn't think much of it. We didn't see any the entire time lat time we went. We actually even went kayaking in the lagoon during our last visit. Little did we know....there are HUGE alligators in there and we definitely spotted them this year! Our condo backed up to the lagoon, so I took a few pictures to show the back view from our deck. This was before we spotted any gators.



And then one morning, I was washing dishes and as I was looking out the window, I noticed a HUGE alligator swimming across the lagoon, right towards our bank! From then on, we saw them just about everyday! Did I mention, we also had Dudley with us? This made for some risky night-time walks! Thank goodness, we all made it back OK, and did not have any unexpected encounters with these scary creatures! It made for some great entertainment, though! Can you spot the gators in the pictures below?




And then one morning, I was washing dishes and as I was looking out the window, I noticed a HUGE alligator swimming across the lagoon, right towards our bank! From then on, we saw them just about everyday! Did I mention, we also had Dudley with us? This made for some risky night-time walks! Thank goodness, we all made it back OK, and did not have any unexpected encounters with these scary creatures! It made for some great entertainment, though! Can you spot the gators in the pictures below?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Time!
Trip to Hawaii
Jaxon's Six Month Pictures
3 Month Portraits
Summertime!!
Our Wildcat Fan!
Amanda, Joseph, and Jax
Lindsey and Jaxon playing on his favorite play mat
Memaw and Jaxon
Aunt Jane feeding Baby Jax
Me, Jaxon, Jonathan, Grandma, & Dudley on our family picnic!
Wearing dad's shades
Mimi giving Jaxon a bath
Bath Time
He likes to smile!
Jaxon and Kaylor napping
Jaxon meeting some of the neighbors
Jaxon's First Studio Pictures
Jaxon and Kaylor
They are already best buddies!
Jaxon's first visit with his great-grandma, Mema
Jaxon and Aunt Emily
Jaxon's Arrival!!
Anticipating the Big Day!
Jaxon, we're still waiting for your arrival!!
Jaxon's Room
Showered with Love
One of Jaxon's Very First Pictures
This is an ultrasound picture taken in December. You can see it is a headshot. He is holding his hands up by his face and is even grinning for the camera!
How We Spread the News!
Dudley wore this T-shirt to reveal the exciting news that he was going to have a new sibling. His shirt said "Have you heard the big news? I'm going to be a big brother!!"
1 comment:
Wow! I bet Jaxon loved the alligators. I bet you guys had such a good time! Lets get together soon.
Post a Comment