
Well, needless to say, it has been a while since I last updated this blog. Our life got really hectic and we have made a lot of changes. I started a new job...we sold our house...Jaxon started a new daycare...we bought a house.....it has been CRAZY! Now that things have slowed down and we actually feel like we are beginning to get settled, I wanted to update everyone with how Jaxon is doing. He is growing and developing like crazy, so I don't want to leave anything out. I am going to start with where I left off - back in time to July. When we got home from Gulf Shores, and of course delt with the tragedy of Michael Jackson, we then headed to Maryland to spend 4th of July. Jonathan had a show there with Trace Adkins. It was amazing. We got to spend time with friends and family. Actually, the entire family went to the show and we all enjoyed the concert, food, and fireworks from a suite. Jaxon loved it and he danced and danced until he fell fast asleep. July was a fun month..... not only did we go to Maryland, but we spent a lot of time at the Fountains at Indian Lake and also went home to KY to spend some time with our moms. Below are a few pictures from our Maryland trip, and other special times captured in July.
Jonathan, Grandpa, and Jaxon Looking at the Cows

Daddy and Jaxon petting the Horses at the Stables on the Farm

At the Concert on the 4th -Jaxon immediately started dancing when the music started!

Me, Jonathan, and Jax during the fireworks after the show - daddy had been hard at work!

All of the family on the farm at the family grill out!
Cousin Lindsey and Jaxon swimming

Jaxon at the Fountains

Jaxon didn't want to get too close at Chucky Cheese.

Jaxon Walking Dudley
No comments:
Post a Comment